04 February 2010

Bikes and Flowers at Anthropologie

Bicycles and flowers at Anthropologie

Vintage bikes and a garden of recycled plastic flowers have transformed the windows at the Anthropologie on Boyleston Street. Anthropologie's look is less sleek than that used by Jacob, or Club Monaco, in keeping with their fuzzy, crocheted, new-vintage vibe.

bicycle window display Anthropologie


window display Anthropologie


bicycle wheels and plastic bottle flowers


bicycle wheels and plastic flowers

I admit the bikes and the bright flowers did cheer me up!

recycled plastic bottle flower light

4 comments:

PL Anne Anderson said...

Very cool! Great pics!

Anonymous said...

While waiting to drop off my new, malfunctioning bass guitar at a shop in Burlington this week, I had time to kill and ended up looking at the wheels used in the display at this store.
There are some great Sturmey-Archer wingnuts on one set. I may have to go back.

She Rides a Bike said...

A sign that spring is on its way? I'm enjoying the snow so in no rush, except when I really want to be on my bike.

erin said...

hey, thanks for posting about our windows! all the bicycle wheels were donated from broadway bicycle school and open bicycle-- thanks guys.