My husband has asked me for an urban cycling rain-resistant jacket. Over our morning bike date we came up with the following wishlist:
- Color: light enough to be seen in the city, but dark enough to resist bike grime
- Length: short to avoid getting caught in wheels (Burburry trench coat is out)
- Storage: possessing a pocket at the lower back, accessed with an invisible zipper
- Reflectiveness: possessing French-cuff style reflective flaps at the wrist, reflective tape under the collar so it will reflect when turned-up, and a reflective flap which would come down over his backside, at car headlight level
- Style: finally the jacket needs to do all this and look completely normal otherwise
What are we forgetting? Any other suggestions? Stay tuned for developments and photos.