29 September 2009

It's time to start thinking about....

Gentleman's best dressed prize embroidered hankie Boston Tweed Ride

...your outfit for the Tweed Rides this weekend!

The Holliston Tweed Ride is Saturday at 11AM, the Boston-Cambridge Ride is Sunday at 2PM.

Lady's Best-Dressed prize embroidered hankie Boston Tweed Ride
On Sunday's Tweed Ride the best dressed lady and best dressed gentleman, in addition to the natural bragging rights that come with that distinction, will also receive the hankies pictured above, embroidered for the occasion by Initial Impressions. I do so look forward to seeing you.

4 comments:

MamaVee said...

make sure there will be one next year ok! I'm so bummed to miss this. I hear it will be cool for all the woolens so that's good.

Velouria said...

Those are very nice prizes!

cycler said...

Charlotte,
Do you know what the plan for "tea" is? Is it picnic potluck style, or will we be dropping in somewhere?
I'm happy to bake something to share....

Charlotte said...

Cycler,
I don't know the plan, I think it's stopping in somewhere. We should ask over at the main website.