18 August 2008

'Meli in the City' and her bags

bike bag backpack
Girl, you're looking super hot!!!

bike bag in basket
Meli (Bikes and the City) says: "This bag I use for everything and not only the bike, it's a good size, fits the basket and fits additional books or big magazines that sometimes don't fit in my purse. Backpack that can also be a tote. Love it."

bike purse bag
Meli says: "My grannie-purse, coffee mug, gloves, eye drops & first aid kit (bandages, etc — has come in handy many, many times), water, moleskins, micron pens, lipsticks, allen tool, safety pins and wallet ;)"


Meli - thank you for sharing your bags! Practical, chic, urban... I'm impressed.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

what great photos of Meli!

Really gives you a good idea of just how ultimately versatile and chic packing your 'stuff' can be. I especially love the grannie purse.

Unknown said...

Awesome photos! That purse is amazing.

What the heck is a moleskin?

MELI. said...

hola!
Thank you for your kind comments :)

Since reading your posts about bags, it has been fun to observe riders with their bags/purses on two wheels around the city.

Moleskins are little notebooks that im addicted to. In the picture, the red one is my calendar, and the black a notebook. I write everything down because I'm pretty bad about remembering to re-charge or carry things, like my phone.

Anonymous said...

They are dear. But folks, also look up moleskin in your dictionary (paper or online), eh?

You aren't trying to tell me that photo with the palm tree is in Boston????

Charlotte said...

Lagatta,
No, I asked people to share photos of the bags they use on their bikes, and to share what they keep in them. Meli sent me these photos all the way from San Francisco. Aren't they stunning? I'm very impressed.